It’s about 4:45 so I head downstairs to get grab something to drink and decide since the rain storm ended a few hours ago it’s safe to reopen the windows. In the few short minutes away from what is becoming quite a cozy lair, I managed to put a halt to my mom’s card game and get her as glued to a computer screen as I have been. Maybe. I left while she was reading the first.
Opening the book up again though, I remember that I skipped a question on the test. Aaghh!!! Breathe! There’s no grade and I won’t fail. It’s not the only question I skipped either, but this one wasn’t on purpose so instead of going back and updating the old, I might as well share my answer here.
List 10 smells. Be specific.
1. croissants (aka a slight wiff of one of Trev’s smellier farts)
2. rat (aka a large pot of beans that had been sitting for the 3 days since the dump was cancelled)
3. garlic – wont get off hands [so its hard to miss!]
4. onion – is it the smell that invites tears?
5. cow- going to Gpa’s
6. sweat – inevitable, but gross nonetheless
7. cookies – dough doesn’t smell and yet is even more appealing
8. bunnies – only for the first 5 min & then I’m immune
9. gas – not strong enough at times
10. fire – campfires smell good, but the same smell elsewhere can be a disaster.
Now, moving forward!